- COMCEC Strategy and its implementation;
- The implementation of the OIC Ten-Year Programme of Action;
- Expansion of Intra-OIC trade;
- Enhancing the role of private sector in economic cooperation;
- Improving transport and communication;
- Developing a sustainable and competitive tourism sector;
- Increasing productivity of agriculture sector and sustaining food security;
- Eradicating poverty;
- Deepening financial cooperation;
- Preparations for the exchange of views on “Post-2015 Development Agenda and Development Challenges of the Islamic Ummah: Improving Basic Services Delivery”.
Under the Agenda Item; Expansion of Intra-OIC Trade, SMIIC briefed the Committee on the latest developments and activities of SMIIC by presenting the SMIIC report prepared for the 31th Meeting of the Follow-up Committee of the COMCEC.
The Committee acknowledged the increasing visibility of SMIIC and expressed its appreciation to SMIIC for organizing capacity building activities in its field of competence.
The Committee requested the Member States to actively participate with their national competent authorities in the meetings of the technical committees of SMIIC as well as the Accreditation Committee and Metrology Committee under SMIIC.
The Committee requested the Member States which have not done so far, to join SMIIC to benefit from its services.