SMIIC is looking for experienced senior expert trainers to conduct the trainings for SMIIC Member States and the industrial community.
Purpose of the call
The purpose of this open call is to establish a pool of expert trainers who will be eligible to assist in the preparation of training material and/or give professional training courses for SMIIC Member States and industrial community, in at least two of the official languages of SMIIC (English/Arabic or French). Simultaneously, expert trainers pool will also be used for the need of conformity assessment experts of any halal Conformity Assessment (CA) Body in coordination with SMIIC.
Description of the trainer’s pool
Expert Trainers Pool
Number of required experts
Will be evaluated annually
- University degree and advanced degree (i.e., Master and PhD.) is an asset.
- Intermediate computer skills and knowledge of using it.
- Fully proficient in speaking, writing and understanding of English and preferably at least of the languages of SMIIC Member States (Arabic / French).
- To be below sixty-five years of age.
Professional Experience and Qualifications
- At least 2-4 years of experience in the field of training.
- Good communication skills.
- A minimum of two years of proven working experience relevant to OIC/SMIIC Standards; and sectors of expertise.
- Two years’ experience in the field of halal CA, or having at least 180 hrs. auditing experience.
- Extensive technical knowledge relevant to OIC/SMIIC Standards and/or sector of expertise.
- Excellent oral and written skills.
- Applicants should be able to provide a proven track record of trainings delivered.
- Excellent knowledge about SMIIC and its activities.
- Prefer to be certified trainer (i.e Auditing, …etc.).
- Extensive experience (at least 2 years) in completing trainings/workshops for organizations, institutions, universities and industrial community.
- Excellent inter-personal communication skills including experience of facilitation of trainings, on line and on-site /workshops and presentation.
- Examples of previous training courses required.
- The expert must have Training-of-Trainer experience and excellent training facilitation skills.
Areas of Expertise
- OIC/SMIIC standards
- Auditing and its skills
- Conformity Assessment (Certification, Accreditation, Testing)
- Islamic and Technical Affairs related to halal
- Standardization and/or Metrology
- Quality Management System
Application and deadline
- Candidates will fill up on- line application form via this link:
- Deadline closing on the 31 May 2021.
- Interested candidates should send a package of:
1) motivation letter.
2) CV of expert(s) and,
3) two reference contacts,
Please indicate for which OIC/SMIIC standard you think you can give training for.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Areas of expertise and professional experience should be adequately described in clear manner and documented through key skills section of the CV template.
|Click here to open application form|