Training on halal Standards to know and understand the requirements of these standards and for those who want to work in this area will be held as a virtual training between 06-08 March 2023. The course language will be English.
You can enroll to training with the following link
The training will provide trainees with an understanding of the requirements and implementation for Halal food according to OIC/SMIIC 1: 2019. This course comprises theory and case studies.
Upon completion of this course, trainees will:
• Halal concept and its Islamic rules
• Halal meat requirements in detail
• Processed food halal requirements
• Packaging and Labelling requirements
Who should attend the training?
• Food Technologist
• Industrial Manufacturing Specialist
• Chemical Engineer & Chemist
• Head Shariah Department & Quality Control Managers
• Import Export Manager
• Head of food analysis & Food Inspectors
• Government Officer
• Graduated in any field of specialization
• Halal Certification Bodies
• QA/QC Officers in the Manufacturing Company
- The training program will be held online over the ZOOM® application and it is limited to 20-25 participants.
- The participation fee is 400 USD per person / Three days including the exam and will give a discount of 25% for groups of 5 people, and the exam will be on a google form.
- The successful trainees who pass the online exam will be awarded a Certificate of Successful Completion and others will be awarded a Certificate of Participation.